GB5022

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GB5022
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 18:40:13 -0700
OK I deserved the kidding about buying the brake lines before I had the
car :-)  I bought the kit 2 years ago from a guy who said it would fit
any MGB. Being naive about brake lines at the time I bit.  Now I have
this box on my shelf and would like to find out what years the kit is
for.  It will be a great buy for the correct car owner.  I just want to
finish my 78B brakes and get it back on the road. Can anyone help
identify the correct year this kit belongs to ....PLEASE  GB5022
TIA
Jim
70B
78B