Re: MGC Sebring Car / Fraud

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGC Sebring Car / Fraud
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:04:33 -0600
<<<snip>>>
I would add that if anyone has the mountain of doubtful emails
saved in
thier
"old mail" box that they forward them ASAP
<<<snip>>>

I actually did that to the two high bidders of the twin cam on
eBay.  I explainded that the car MAY HAVE been a twin cam, but it
no longer carries the twin cam vin or engine.  The second higher
bidder answered with a thank you.

I never did hear from the bidder with the cuurrent high bid who
may have been a shill.  I sent out the email three times on three
different days.  The message bounced with the entry that the
recievers mail box was full.  Also the bidder has won no previous
auctions.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list