RE: Great Day for a drive!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Great Day for a drive!
From: "Gordon Bird" <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 05:39:54 -0400
> After a whole week of damp rainy weather here in Minneapolis,
> Minnesota we finally had a beautiful day.

Oh boy, only a couple more days till we in Michigan get a nice day!
We did have a few hour break on Saturday where in some spots you could
actually see blue sky.  Managed to get 4 cars (both of mine, another A and
B) out on a drive for a couple of hours.  Even when the sun poked through it
didn't quite hit 60 deg, but we all had our tops down.  I was mighty proud!

Glad you were able to get a drive in Brent.
Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'80 MGB LE