Re: 65 MGB restoration

To: "Mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 65 MGB restoration
From: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:42:21 -0400
Rick-

I believe your original schedule makes sense, unless you want to do brakes &
suspension at the same time.

It is very difficult to do the front suspension with the engine removed,
since you need this weight to compress the springs for removal. A spring
compressor can be used, but it is not the easy way.

I prefer to do the brake/clutch master cylinders before painting the engine
bay, given the choice.

There are some time savings in doing hydraulics & suspension at the same
time, so consider doing them before the engine is removed.

Jim Stuart

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list