Camping at MG Odessy

To: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Subject: Camping at MG Odessy
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 22:09:57 -0600
Jim:

<<<snip>>>
Yes a cheap German miser on hand here.
<<<snip>>>

I'm in the same boat.

When I registered last week, I said I wanted to use a tent.  No
answer yes or no yet.  Even If I had a pull type camper, I
couldn't pull it behind the TD and my TD is no trailer queen
either.  So if I want to drive the car, it's tent time.  I've
done it before on several GOF centrals, Several GOF's back east,
one in Colorado, and one in Oregon.  If you've got lightweight
gear, you can get it all in.  I put the sleeping bags under the
knees in front of the seats.  It's a little hard to get in or
out, but it does add support for the legs on long drives.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list