Re: Ground problems

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ground problems
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@home.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 07:47:58 -0700
Chris,

When my 72B does that, there is usually a blown light bulb on the side that
stays on but doesn't blink.  I find that I periodically need to tighten up
the nuts on the inside of the fender that hold the light ensemble to the
fender and also make the ground connection to the body.  The normal hint
that this needs to be done is when the blinkers start blinking slower than
normal.  At the same time I usually take a little fine emery paper and clean
up the sockets where the bulb plugs in.  Others have suggested that once
cleaned up, you should put the electric water proofing goo (for lack of
better term) in the sockets to keep the moisture out.

Dave 72 B