re Car Show vote tallying?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: re Car Show vote tallying?
From: Dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:03:59 -0500
>Seems our club has a PC program? that people are struggling to understand
>(the gru is non-responsive, i.e. lots of job related OT). To the point...
>
>Does anyone have/know of a PC application available that can "tally" input
>votes (multi categories) for an upcoming car show?

Thanks for all the rsvp,

FYI status

the files are FileMaker, *.fp3 & I used a MS trail version to
reverse-engineer. I believe we have the process down & up&running. I will
suggest to the club we purchase this app & keep it safe/available
somewhere.

Anyone interested in our file as a begining, contact offline, I will rsvp
with an attachment. Note - you will need FileMaker app.

Thanks again
Dave

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list