Re: question about SMOG

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: question about SMOG
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:17:56 -0700
Lisa,

I remember hearing that increasing the valve lash by a couple 1000/s would
help, but doubling seems like too much to me.  As for doubling the points
gap, 50 thou sounds way to much, how about 35 thou with a 40,000 volt coil?
I think I saw the increase recommended on Skye's BBS some time back, maybe
someone else will remember exactly what was suggested.

Dave 72 B  (No smog tests since 93 - what a relief).