smog and nash

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: smog and nash
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@home.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:32:58 -0700
I just failed my emissions test the other day, in my 79 B
I now have all new emissions equipment, all equipped, the only thing
lacking when i took the test was new charcoal in the evaporative system.

I now have this, but it doesn't seem like my test scores could be caused
by this
I scored too high in both hydrocarbons and in CO.
Is this usually just an ignition problem? should i just replace points
and try again?
anyone have some tricks?
thanks to anyone for help
a quick question: my brother is thinking about buying a nash
metropolitan sans engine.
as i recall, didn't they use a british engine in those? can anyone tell
me what type?
thanks again
wish me luck,
Mike Jose