Re: England Changing???

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "Bill Schooler"
Subject: Re: England Changing???
From: "Bill Schooler" <wschooler@home.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:19:00 -0400
Blake,

Your memory is intact.  The Wimpy Burger (named after the character in
Popeye who was always scarfing down a hamburger) was, in truth, the nastiest
thing I have ever eaten.  I think of this British creation every time I hear
a critical comment about MacDonalds from our friends across the pond...but I
loved the fish and chips!

Bill