Re: New Luxury MG Sportscar (X80)

To: Michael Jose <mwjose@home.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Luxury MG Sportscar (X80)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:31:28 -0700 (PDT)
Uh, yeah, here it is...

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgoc&a=&p=&mode=newsind&newsid=MG+ROVER+ANNOUNCES+A+NEW+LUXURY+HIGH+PERFORMANCE+SPORTS+CAR

It's a TT-Mustang-Celica hybrid. Not sure I like the new grille look,
although the middle vertical bar reminds me of the rubber bumper B...

Interesting that they want to gauge the power of the MG brand using what I
would think would be a $40k-plus car... Didn't the Mangusta go for over
$40k?

--- Michael Jose <mwjose@home.com> wrote:
> Check out the picture of it on mgcars, it's, uh, interesting.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)