RE: false use of OBie on Ebay (OT)

To: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: false use of OBie on Ebay (OT)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 06:33:03 -0700 (PDT)
Steve, I give you a lot of credit for being subtle. I understand there are
a lot of sites on the Web that show pornographic pictures (gasp!)....
Wonder how THAT would have affected the bidding?! And would've served 'em
right....

--- Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com> wrote:
I was able to amuse myself by substituting the picture for a different one
and pulling up the offending auctions for a TiVo recorder which were then
displaying a very cute picture of my daughter.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)