Re: Anybody know anything about exhaust analyzers? (GUNSON)

To: economu@whidbey.com, macmillan@home.com
Subject: Re: Anybody know anything about exhaust analyzers? (GUNSON)
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:48:29 EDT
Stuart,

We carry the Gunson brand of Gas Testers at a pretty reasonable price as well
as their other product lines too as we are a distributor for them.  I believe
the digital gas tester is about $120.00 and it works very well in fact from
what I have been told.  You can find it on our Specials Page on our website.
 Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 6/26/01 12:51:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,