RE: MG 2001 Prep

To: "James Schulte" <schultejim@prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: MG 2001 Prep
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:30:13 -0500
We'll leave a light on for ya!

Phil Vanner
See you in Falcon Heights ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mgs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-mgs@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of James Schulte
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 12:16 AM
To: Larry B. Macy; Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 2001 Prep

All that have been reading my ramblings,
The car is inspected, electric is working except the overdrive( I think
we are ready to just plug in the power line to the white ignition wire
under the bonnet ).  I just have to adjust the carbs but may wait til I
get out to St. Paul.  I should have help from all the experts :-)  I am
taking the 78B which is Metallic Royal Blue.  Come over and say hello
and take your verbal jabs.  I have a big chest but a soft heart.  See
you at St. Paul
Jim
78B
70B