wanted, a trivial part from a parts car, '68-80 models

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: wanted, a trivial part from a parts car, '68-80 models
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 09:41:02 -0400
The result of body work professionally done:   fixed the right thing (Crack
o'doom) but lost other parts.

If anyone has a parts car with the arm rests still mounted to the door
fitting, then your parts car has what I need.
I need to replace the little plastic inserts that mount in specific holes
in the door to receive and lock the screws mounting the armrest to the door.
That means any arm rest still mounted is attached automatically to 2 of
them (at least the RBB and maybe back to '68 models).

The Moss Catalog (Door Fittings page, 1968-1980) shows the arm rest but the
piece I am looking for is not illustrated.
If you have these mountings, please contact me off list
(saidel@crab.rutgers.edu). This problem does not deserve endless discussion.

Happy 4th to all us Yanks.

Bill
'76B