Re: MG 2001 Pictures

To: "Den's E-mail" <dbuster@integraonline.com>, MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 2001 Pictures
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 17:44:05 -0500
"Den's E-mail"  Stated:

> Looks as though your thumbnail images are all missing. Do you have the URL
> for the thumbnails pointing to the right place?

I had this problem for a couple of minutes earlier too, try going back and
trying again in a few minutes if it happens again.

If anyone does have problems continuously the pictures will be loaded onto a
couple of other sites within the next few days, I'll post the URLs when they
are done.

Cheers

MikeB

///