Re: '67B, '68 O/D

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '67B, '68 O/D
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:41:17 -0700
Well, if you have a 4-syncro OD gearbox (68-80) the installation should be a
straight swap. You just need to wire the switch and perhaps change the
driveshaft and/or speedometer (or pinion).

Just ask your supplier what year the tranny is. Or compare it to the
illustrations in the Moss catalog.

The complicated procedures described were for putting the later gearbox in a
62-67 B.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149