RE: Questions of an esoteric nature

To: <martin@virtual-motors.com>
Subject: RE: Questions of an esoteric nature
From: "Will Brien" <wbrien@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:41:08 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Will Brien [mailto:wbrien@mediaone.net]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 12:40 PM
To: Martin

Aw, shucks, Martin, with that disclaimer I'll have to go to the big house
alone.  And I just picked out the nicest set of drapes for the cell...

I hear ya, buddy.  I'm not really planning on modifying my B.  Just innocent
daydreams.

Will

PS.  With all the walking from Nevada to California, you'll be in great
shape.  Always a silver lining...