Re: Moss web site

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, "MG list"
Subject: Re: Moss web site
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:36:51 -0400
Ahh, I should have read all my mail. You're right, the catalog doesn't work.
It actually goes into some kind of weird loop on Konqueror. On Mozilla if
you hit the back button you get a warning about resubmitting form data, and
if you click OK it adds the item again. I was looking at the Midget stuff
and they don't have the online catalog active for the Midget yet - only
PDFs. Went back after reading this and tried the B and I see what you mean.
Weird. Can't really tell what they are doing that is IE specific, but
something funny is going on.

Eddie
1971 Midget

From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>

> Add something to your shopping cart, and then try to use the back
> button on the page to add more things or to use the back button on your
> browser (like it suggests).  For me it won't go back.  I have to go all
> the way to the top of the catalog and back down into it again for each
> part.  (I wasn't going to do that.) Eventually I found a wintendo and
> tried it with IE and it worked.
>
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 10:02:05 +0930, Eric wrote:
>
> >Andrew,
> >
> >What part isn't working?  I am using Communicator on a Mac and all I
> >notice is that they have the ugly grey background showing.  But apart
> >from that it works for me.
> >
> >It is actually looking (at first glance) far more friendly now - at last!
>
> --
> Andrew Lundgren
> lundgren@byu.net
> http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren