MGB FS in CT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB FS in CT
From: Tomsaudi200@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:10:42 EDT
All disclaimers apply, I've nothing to gain, just thought I'd try to help her
find a good home....

My mechanic, who services my MG Midget and my two Audi's, has a RB MGB for
sale. Pageant Blue, black top, Autumn Leaf interior. About 80k miles. Really
good shape. Good paint. Sills are like new. I saw the car on a lift, all is
well. New clutch. She's not a show winner, but looks to be a great driver to
just enjoy. A few details would make her a winner.

Asking price is $4,900. Yes, this is way high, but MGB's command a premium
here in Connecticut. I looked at an MGB that needed $2,000 in rust repair,
and the asking price was $4,000. I've been tempted to tell my mechanic he is
way off the mark on price, but I've kept my opinions to myself.

He'll come down if need be. Anyone interested, call Marc at 203-877-8551,
tell him Tom with the MG and Audi's sent ya....

Tom

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list