Mig Welding tips and tricks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mig Welding tips and tricks
From: Phil Cleobury <mgsoftt@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
All
Im welding some new floor pans into my MGB 1968, Ive
done rockers and a floor pan on a friends Spitfire but
Ive never been happy with the plug welds that I have
achieved.
I have a English (UK) Mig welder that Im running on
230v in the US with a CO2 feed through a "Sears"
constant pressure regulator.
I tried different voltages and different feeds but Im
still not happy with the result, grinding the weld
buildup for an hour after Ive finished is very
labourious.
I just want those nice "spot weld" look alike welds!

Can anyone guide me to a web site that has some good
information or a book that may improve my technique.
Regards Phil
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list