What Did You Do To Your Rostyles?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What Did You Do To Your Rostyles?
From: Tomsaudi200@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:46:51 EDT
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The MG-equiped Rostyle wheel should be black and silver, just as it was
intended. That being the case, why I do see MG's with Rostyles painted all
black, or all silver. This weekend was the last straw for me. I went to the
local farmer's market, and there was a Pageant Blue MGB with Pageant Blue
painted Rostyles. The owner may as well have painted his sidewalls blue to
complete the effect. WHY???

Tom
78 Midget, black and silver Rostyles, as God intended

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list