Re: What Did You Do To Your Rostyles

To: GB127167@exchange.daytonoh.ncr.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What Did You Do To Your Rostyles
From: Tomsaudi200@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:46:54 EDT
Gerry-

Nothing bad to say here about your car from me; in fact, it sounds like all
your mods were done in very good taste. Perhaps I should have said that I
don't mind a tinkered MG. In fact, I encourage it, unless you are an absolute
purist in keeping the car original for show purposes. Otherwise, I don't see
the point, as we're not exactly dealing with 1960's Aston Martins or Ferraris.

In fact, I have my own short wish list of things I would love to have done to
my Midget:

Monza four pipe exhaust
Wooden steering wheel
Wood dash inlay kit (but no one makes one)
Leather seats

Well, I could go on, but I'll stop there. But let it be known, my Rostyles
will remain silver and black with their chrome rings, which, as I should have
said, IMHO, is the best way. Unless, of course, some benevolent lister wants
to ship me some Minilites free of charge.

Cheers,
Tom

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list