Re: Lumenition Magnetronix fitted!

To: "scott beavis" <sbeavis@solartronanalytical.com>,
Subject: Re: Lumenition Magnetronix fitted!
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:59:05 -0500
From: "scott beavis" <sbeavis@solartronanalytical.com>
> After the usual HT lead dance...

    LOL!  All been there. :-)

> ...I got the order right and the engine started up fine. Been driving it
around
> and it seems great, even feels better. Smoother at higher revs.

    You have outlined the biggest contribution of the electronic ignition
interupter.  To take the final step, change out your coil to a high
performance coil.  It will give you a little more voltage at high revs.
THAT is where the weakness of the stock system lies.  There is just
minimal time for coil saturation at high revs.

rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list