Re: BGT backseat - was Re: Anybody know a good marriage

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: BGT backseat - was Re: Anybody know a good marriage
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:56:30 -0700
There are mounting studs for seatbelts behind the read seat. You have to
remove the seat back to get to them. We were able to put three seatbelts
in the back, and put all three of our kids back there. It was quite a
sight. Usually, it was easier to put them in trough the rear hatch.

David Councill wrote:

> I can and the one I had was a perfect fit.
>
> Normally you have to strap the child seat in using a seatbelt which the BGT
> does not have in the rear. But my child seat fit firmly in place with the
> front seats pressing it in as if it was designed that way. Getting the kid
> in the child seat took some careful handling though.
>
> That was a good twelve years ago so child car seats may be a little
> different in design.
>
> And my daughter still doesn't like the back seat.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list