MG intranet

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG intranet
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:50:31 -0600
I'm sure someone out there recalls the MG intranet (or something similar)
that someone from the list started about a year ago. It was a web site
where you could log in (password protected), there was an internal bulletin
board, list of all of us who were registered. As I recall, maybe fifty of
us registered and checked it out when it first started. Does anyone have
the link and is it still active?

I thought the concept of this site had some merit for something not car
related - actually for my old high school for a reunion site. The overseas
school was closed in 1979 so all of our organizing is Internet based.

David
67 BGT
72 B

///