Re: Emissions Stuff

To: Jim Boyd <boydjr@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Emissions Stuff
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:06:03 -0600 (MDT)
I have seen most of it on Ebay from time to time.  You might want to hook up
with the local MG club as well.  They can probably set you up for a temp fix to
get you on the road.  I have a neighbor with a '77 who puts it all on every
year for the test, drives home and takes it all off again.

If you can't get it there, then some of the vendors on the list will be able to
help you.  If you want it local, than you might want to give Paul Dierschow he
will have what you need.  The other shop down in Englewood in the alley of
Lincon street will probably have it as well.

(If you are new to the list, the addresses and info for the above vendors can
be found at: http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Jim Boyd wrote:

> Gang,
>
> I bought a 1979 MGB to restore that has had all the emissions control stuff
> taken out as per the detox section of the Restoration Manual by Porter. I
> live on the front range of Colorado and am going to have to put it all back
> in order to pass the emissions test and register the car.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list