Car Humor no LBC content

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Humor no LBC content
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:47:46 EDT
Most people assume WWJD is for "What would Jesus do?"

But the initials really stand for "What would Jesus drive?"

One theory is that Jesus would tool around in an old Plymouth because "the
Bible says God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury."

But in Psalm 83, the Almighty clearly owns a Pontiac and a Geo. The passage
urges the Lord to "pursue your enemies with your Tempest and terrify them
with your Storm."

Perhaps God favors Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses' followers are warned
not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn sounds a long blast."

Some scholars insist that Jesus drove a Honda but didn't like to talk about
it. As proof, they cite a verse in St. John's gospel where Christ tells the
crowd, "For I did not speak of my own Accord..."

Meanwhile, Moses rode an old British motorcycle, as evidenced by a Bible
passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills."

Joshua drove a Triumph sports car with a hole in its muffler: "Joshua's
Triumph was heard throughout the land."

And, following the Master's lead, the Apostles car pooled in a Honda .
...."The Apostles were in one Accord."!!!!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list