RE: Passed MOT! (APK for the Dutch) - Now OT on Pop Density!!

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: RE: Passed MOT! (APK for the Dutch) - Now OT on Pop Density!!
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:46:54 -0400 (EDT)
Ah Hans, I bet you never stopped into the Garden of Sculpture (Hamilton,
NJ)....22 acres of outdoor sculpture settled between greenery from
around the world.  Great and fun time.  And doing the trip while munching
on fresh NJ tomatoes is even better!

Or drive through the PineLands...hundreds of thousands of acres of flat,
shrubs not (yet) completely devastated by development.

Still, I agree...too many cars on the roads here in once-upon-a-time
garden state and an even more corrupt government. (and I used to live in
Massachusetts, the state in which a sitting in jail Mayor won
re-election!)

Bill

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001
Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> How can you find any garden in your state (NJ = Gardenstate?)
>
> Cheers,
> Hans
>
> living neer the most beautiful flowergarden in the world: Keukenhof

Bill Saidel           (856) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (856) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
USA
For more information about my science, check
      http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make divine hamburgers."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list