Forwarded: MGB Won't Start...Again!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: MGB Won't Start...Again!!!
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:30:49 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than mgs@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: Nferre@aol.com
     Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:01:44 EDT
     Subject: MGB Won't Start...Again!!!

Hi Gang,

I'm pulling my hair out (what I have left, anyway).

My 79 MGB won't start, but will also give no warning.  I replaced the battery
(twice), and just 2 weeks ago, the alternator (new, not rebuilt, and rather
expensive).  Today, I drove out to get some lunch, and everything seemed
fine.  Tonight, it won't start.

Fortunately, I work at a dealership, and rather than deal with the jump box,
I grabbed the keys to a Z-28 convertible.

The car is a daily driver, and I find the problem frustrating, to say the
least.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance,
Nels Ferre