Re: Body on Restoration of My A

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Body on Restoration of My A
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 12:19:02 -0600
<<<snip>>>
As far as the colour is concerned, I like Brooklands green, but I
don't
think I have ever seen an A in that colour.
<<<snip>>>

Not a standard color, but several factory prepared race cars were
including the prototypes prepared for the 1955 LeMans race.  The
last twin cam was a TD woodlawn green which is similar.  When the
MGA was made, you could get any color on special order.

I am considering a green for my twin cam or it's original black.
Lighter colors are easier to work with and don't show the
imperfections as much.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list