Re: Spare Key

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spare Key
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 12:10:36 -0700
I don't think this is necessarily true for the B. BTW there is one edition
of the MG Buyer's Guide that is incredibly unreliable and doesn't even
correctly identify the difference between chrome bumper and rubber bumper
cars, among many other things, so don't believe everything you read.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///