Throttle cable, 73B

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Throttle cable, 73B
From: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:33:21 -0700 (PDT)
All,
This should be a simple one, but I have not had to
perform this in my B yet so I thought I would ask.  A
friend of mine has a 73B (not on the list) and the
throttle cable broke.  Easy enough to replace.

Several of you have replaced this cable with one from
a bike store.  This seems like the most reasonable and
easy solution without ordering a new one from Moss.

However, what about the nubs on the end of the cable
to attach to the carb???  Is there an easy way to
fashion these on the new cable or do you have a way to
cut it off the old and attach?

Thanks as always,
Tom
77B