Set of 5 MGB rostyle rims with tires

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: Set of 5 MGB rostyle rims with tires
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 21:21:15 -0400
  I have a set of five Rostyles from my parting out
1970 MGB, with decent tires on them.

  (I also have a lot of the other stripped parts on my site, but
the tires and rims have to go soon because of the
bulk)

  The rims are in decent condition, like most rostyles
would benefit from a clean up but looked OK on the car.

  Two of the tires are Michelin XA4 185-70/R14
with lots of tread left.

  The other two road tires are cheapie-looking
185-75/R14 "Steel Belted Radials" that are pretty
much like new, they still have the rubber fuzzies
on them in places.

  The fifth is a spare with an oldish looking but
serviceable spare.

  I want them gone so I'll give a good price. I
can also just remove the tires if somebody wants
cheap tires in that size. They don't fit any
of my cars or I'd use them myself.

  Tires are in Ottawa, Canada, reachable by car on
a day trip from a lot of the Northeast US, and
obviously Montreal and Toronto.

  I can also ship the rims if somebody needs Rostyles,
but I'll have to remove the tires or the shipping
would insane.

  Email me.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.