Watkins Glen last weekend

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen last weekend
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:26:05 -0600 (MDT)
Well, I was going to post about this Tuesday morning, but it didn't seem
to be the right time.  Last Thursday morning I got up to let the dog out
and make coffee and get ready for work.  My wife said, "Hey, you're not
going to work today." I said, "OK."  We flew to Cleveland and then drove
to Niagara Falls for a day or so, then went to Watkins Glen for the
Vintage Grand Prix.  Awesome!  A lot of amazing cars I'd never even seen
in the flesh, much less running out on the track.  Great sights and
sounds.  The weather could not have been much better.  If I'd known we
were going to be there, I would have made arrangements to meet up with
those of you that were there.  Anyway, a pretty excellent surprise
birthday present.  Pretty cool wife, huh?

--
Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.

1968 Dodge W-200 Crewcab "PW"    www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/dodge