Re: How to become a DPO

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: How to become a DPO
From: "JustBrits" <justbrits@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:21:50 -0500
*In a message dated 09/15/2001 9:31:44 AM Eastern *Daylight Time,
*microdoc@apk.net writes:
*
*> The above works until you connect your average *antenna. (Bzzzzap!
!@#$%^&*)
*************
*And at 10:06 AM (same date) Allen Hefner replied *and I quote:
*
*<< The antenna and speakers have to be isolated as you *said, >>
*************
At THAT point, I wrote another EXPERIENCED Two-way radio LBCer and I quote:

"Hey, Mxxxx !

  The POS/NEG grd has popped up on the mgs list.

Should I tell 'em??

LMAO!!

Ed
to which he replied:

"Ed, Just tell them that since there is no clear answer that they should
ground both battery terminals to be safe!"