Re: New MGB magazine

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: New MGB magazine
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:30:33 EDT
MG'ers
In a e-mail sent >>9/20/01 6:59:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time<< Incredibly
poignant and funny guy>>Ajhsys@aol.com(Allen Hefner) Cracked me up till I
almost split a gut! With his comment to the query:
?????  ?????  ????   ?????
> Has anyone else been contacted by "B+ Magazine" about putting your picture
> in their new magazine?

His comment:

>>Nope.  Besides, I only stick with Grade A magazines.( ! )<=my exclamation
point!

Now, that dear friends shows how a person can use his intelligence and
commentary to literally distroy an advisary. Hey, got any good bin Ladin
jokes?
That "B+ Magazine" better say something quick before it loses all of its
reader base!
Har, Ar, Ar!  (8^)

Albert Escalante - - 1978 MGB

///