Re: Anything in NJ/PA ?

To: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>,
Subject: Re: Anything in NJ/PA ?
From: Eddie Sheffield <eddie@mediarchive.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:03:24 -0400
=20?= h.ncr.com>

On Thursday 20 September 2001 02:48 pm, Brinkman, Gerardo V wrote:
> Are there any LBC related activities this week-end in
> the NJ/PA/DE/Lower NY area ?
>
> Wife is away for the week and looking for a fun drive in the MG.
> gerry

This might be a bit too far west for you, but there is the "Meeting of the
Marques" near Gettysburg on the 23rd. Here's some info from the DC club site.

http://www.mgcarclubdc.com/spark_page07.html

For others in the central VA area, the Richmond British Car Days is also on
the 23rd.

http://www.mgcarclubdc.com/spark_page08.html

Note that the DC Club is NOT the sponsor of  EITHER event. But it's the club
I belong to and I knew they had info posted.

Anybody going to either of these events? I'm planning to go to one of them,
but it's about the same for me to go either way so I haven't decided which.
Probably won't be taking the Midget though since whole family will probably
go - that means the minivan.

Eddie
1971 Midget

///