October 7th-British Car Club of Delaware Show

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: October 7th-British Car Club of Delaware Show
From: REasterby@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:52:42 EDT
Hello Everyone...... Just a note to inform those that my be interested in
attending our annual car show. This year we are helping "Historic New Castle"
Delaware celebrate their 350th anniversary. The show is October 7th,
registration table opens at 10:00AM with awards presented at 3:00PM. $15.00
registration fee at the gate. 13 Classes of cars. Location is New Castle ,
Delaware. Contact me OFFLIST for infomation & directions. Thanks to all. Have
a great and safe day!!!
Ray Easterby
BCCD Show Coordinator
REasterby@aol.com