Best top for the money?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Best top for the money?
From: "Andy Drake" <adrake@mail.ru>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 15:12:17 +0000 (GMT)
Hi everyone! I want to thank you all so much for the help with my interior
questions - it looks like Autumn leaf will do the trick.

Ok, now on to an even more interesting and probably just as subjective
question: what top is the best deal for the money? Bernie, my '76 B, is getting
everything ready to be stowed for winter, and I'd like to put a top on him
before the season ends.

I've seen everything from the low buck JC Whitney special to the $500 Tickford
padded varieties. So, what's the best deal for the money? I don't need anything
terribly complex, just looking correct and priced reasonably. Of course,
something relatively straightforward to install would be nice.

Again, thanks everyone for the help on the interior questions, and if you see a
Tahiti blue '76 tooling around Columbus, Ohio it'll probably be me.

Take care,

                             -Andy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list