Re: Winter Storage Opinions

To: AGreenberg@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Winter Storage Opinions
From: "Tuck Southworth" <tsouthworth70@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 12:27:15 -0400
Alex, That sounds like a pretty complete list(maybe add a can of dry gas).
Except you might consider renting a small storage unit.  Like you I also
live in CT, I was concerned enough about the weather and especially the
dampness to check out storage unit prices just down the road from you in the
Danbury area. I found them to be reasonable(at least they were three years
ago). Others may disagree, but I've got evidence that our cars started
rusting on the showroom floor, so thinking of them sitting outside for 4 or
5 months can be a little unsettling.

It's just my opinion.
Tuck Southworth
69 B "hers"