Re:

To: "Stan VanPelt II" <stanvanpeltii@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 06:25:55 -0500
Welcome Stan,
     Wish I had good news to start your long journey into MGB hood but I
don't.  Yes the windshield must be removed. Two bolts for each leg of the
windshield and the two small bolts holding the tension bar in the middle of
the unit attached to the dash. Don't forget the 3 to 4 bolts behind the
interior kick panels that hold part of the fender to the body. Suggest
getting a Haynes MG repair manual to help.  These are laid out very nicely.
Most of us have a variety of different manuals to help us through this
hobby.  Also a Moss motors parts book will help to see how areas are laid
out.  Take your time and you'll be proud of the final results. There is no
fast way to restore any car and your patience will dictate the final
results.           Good Luck and stay tuned,    Mark