Re: car acronyms

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car acronyms
From: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 19:30:58 -0400
Wow - not one of the acronyms had anything positive to say about any car.

Has our society really become so negative ?

I stopped watching network news 2 years ago. Why ? The only reference
I heard of Formula 1 all year on ABC/NBC/CBS,,,,, was when Michael
Schumacher broke his legs. The prior reference to Formula 1 on these
channels was when Aryton Senna was killed.

People now-a-days have either to die or be seriously  maimed to
make it on the networks. Look at the recent Zanardi crash, anybody
remember seeing who actually won the race ?

gerry

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///