Re: HIF4 questions

To: "mghirsch" <mghirsch@netzero.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HIF4 questions
From: "Bill Schooler" <wschooler@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 17:00:35 -0400
Maynard,

Could you give an explanation of the relationship of piston height to rpm?
I suspect that a "hanging piston" would tend to cause an otherwise
well-tuned engine to run rough and stall.  And who ever told you to use
emery cloth on the piston/suction chamber?  From what I've read in the
various workshop and SU manuals, this is considered to be a real "no-no".

Bill