Re: Midget not starting..

To: LROB143@aol.com, goutvols@alltel.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget not starting..
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 05:13:48 -0800 (PST)
Don't forget to check and clean all electrical connection points. Once
clean, put some dielectric grease on them before reconnecting. One other
thing you may want to do is CHECK YOUR GROUNDS! If something is grounded
that shouldn't be...it could be slowly draining your battery.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
76 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)