Gone For the Weekend

To: "Mgs (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gone For the Weekend
From: "O'CONNORS, CHARLIE" <coconnor@ersnet.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:03:18 -0500
I'm taking tomorrow off from work to help set up for Rendezvous 2001.  I
really do hope a lot of you are going to make it.  The weather in
Tallahassee right now is incredible.  Weekend forecast calls for partly
cloudy skies with temperatures in the low 80s during the day and low 60s at
night.  This is going to make our drive down canopy roads on Saturday even
more enjoyable.  If you are coming, make sure you bring your favorite
Hawaian shirt.  Saturday's banquet includes a "Best Hawaiian Shirt" contest.
I'll post pictures on our web site during the next couple of weeks for
everyone to enjoy.

Charlie O'Connos
Tallahassee, Florida

///