Signing off from this address

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Signing off from this address
From: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:42:40 -0500
Well...(as if you really care anyway)   you'll be seeing (hearing)
very little from me on these list  (at least during the day)
as the lists are just spewing out to many 'auto responses'
from idiots on the list (sorry everyone..but you know who you are)
These are bouncing the hell out our work mail server, so I'm closing
them down, one and all.

Sorry MJB, just getting toooo tired of fighting a loosing battle.
Hopefully you won't be getting any more 'list' addressed bounces
from here anyway.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list