Daniel Boone

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Daniel Boone
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:38:28 -0800
Listers,
Today the Philly MG Club took a ride in the country outside of
Pottstown, PA and visited Daniel Boone's Homestead.  Like the Tooth
Fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny,  Daniel Boone was  a coon skin
hat wearing  Disney made up hero.  He was really a Quaker  who wore a
big rimmed hat and had 11 children.  Horny bas....!  It was a great
drive and tour despite the cool breezy weather.  Only 2 of us had our
tops down,  myself and Larry Macy and his significant other passenger.
 We had 20 people and 8 MG's of different years and types.  Good time
was had by all.  Don't tell me Davey Crockett was a made up hero as
well!!! :0
Jim
78B
70B