Fitting the MGB four syncro OD gearbox into the MGA

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fitting the MGB four syncro OD gearbox into the MGA
From: bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:46:25 -0600
Greetings:

Yesterday I got a snail mail letter asking about installing the
late style MGB OD gearbox into an MGA.  I know the early three
syncro can be done, but I know nothing about the later gearbox.
I don't know what engine the requester has, but assume it to be
an MGA engine as he didn't want to know how to put both the MGB
engine and gearbox combination into the MGA.  Anybody have any
information?  Email me direct unless you think others are
interested.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list