WHY I LOVE BRITISH CARS!

To: editorgary@aol.com
Subject: WHY I LOVE BRITISH CARS!
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:31:04 -0800 (PST)
Folks,

This is what I LOVE about British cars - the people who own them!!!  This
came on the MG T-Series List - WHAT A HOOT!

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

From: Herald1200@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:34:24 EST
Subject: perfect pitch and exhaust notes
To: mg-t@autox.team.net

Sorry, folks; I realize this is a bit of a long shot. :-)

I'm working on a bone-stock 1952 MG-TD, sans working speedometer or
tachometer. I have no immediate access to measured miles, electric
tachometers, etc.. What I'd like to know, for any of you that might own a
relatively stock MG-TD AND have perfect pitch, is approximately what note the
exhaust sound is at around 50-55 MPH?

Surely Gerry Gougen is not the only MG-owning musician around? :-)

Thanks in advance!

--Andy Mace

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list